Mother Day 2011 – Mother Day SMS | Mother Day Quotes

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mother’s Day is a day for many people to show their gratitude to the mothers and mother figures worldwide. There is an annual event, but held on various dates in the calendar, depending on the country.
Mother’s Day is a celebration in honor of mothers and celebrate motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on different days in many parts of the world, but most often in March, April or May It complements Father’s Day, celebrations honor fathers.
The celebration of mothers and motherhood occur worldwide, many of which can be traced back to ancient festivals such as the Greek cult Cybele, or the Roman festival Hilari. The modern American vacation is not directly related to these.

Mother Day SMS:
M – For the MILLION things she gave me,
O – For she’s growing OLD,
T – For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H – For her HEART of purest gold,
E – For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R – For she is always RIGHT and always be.
************************************************
When U feel U R alone in the Crowd,
When U Think No 1 can Understand U,
When UR love is rejected by others,
& when U hate UR Life,
Just Close UR eyes,
& see,
Her facce who Loves U
more than any 1 else,
Who Care 4 U in loneleness,
& dies when U cry.
She is no 1, But UR Sweet Loving Mother.
Love UR Mom First. IYA
************************************************
I love you
And care for you
Very much
My
Adorable
Nice
Always
Loving
Mom!
Wish u a very happy mothers day
************************************************
Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.
************************************************
There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap,
no rose as lovely as her smile,
no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
(Archibald Thompson)
************************************************
Many hugs
Only luv never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.
************************************************
Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.
************************************************
For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother’s Day
************************************************
You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day
************************************************
I luv u mom
having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom

Mother Day Quotes:
  • Virtue and Happiness are Mother and Daughter. – Benjamin Franklin
  • The greatest thing she’d learned over the years is that there’s no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.
  • A mother is not a person to lean upon, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
  • Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill.
  • A Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother.
  • The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
  • God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
  • Youth fades, love droops, leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
  • Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
  • My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
  • Maternity is on the face of it an unsociable experience. The selfishness that a woman has learned to stifle or to dissemble where she alone is concerned, blooms freely and unashamed on behalf of her offspring.
  • When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
  • A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

  • A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
  • The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven. – William Goldsmith Brown
  • My mother is a poem, I’ll never be able to write. Though everything I write, is a poem to my mother.
  • The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.
  • A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
  • Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
  • To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.
  • A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
  • Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
Mother Day Wallpapers & Cards:







Mother Day Gifts:




 

0 comments: On Mother Day 2011 – Mother Day SMS | Mother Day Quotes

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom