Sonakshi excited for Telugu ‘Kick’s remake

Monday, June 13, 2011
Sonakshi excited for Telugu ‘Kick’s remake


MUMBAI: After 'Dabangg,' Sonakshi with Salman's next film, for that 'kick' is more visible than he had in his first will. , 'Kick' confident newcomer says, "is a remake of a South Indian film. I have a very good role. There is certainly much scope for me. Dabangg 'in the' kick 'than most and I 'm going to make good. "

That part of the Sonakshi 2 Dabangg, 'the movie would be a part of the' Dabangg director Kashyap is innovative, though 'Dabangg' Arbaaz Khan and producer recently parted bitterly.

Sonakshi brother Kush is now innovation is helping. Sonakshi, "says Kush wants to direct films. The advertising direction of innovation support. I do not think that innovation is directing a feature film now. As and when a film makes innovative, I love to be part of it. "

He now begins three films back to back. "There kick 'with Salman Khan," Rathore rowdy' Akshay Kumar 'Vishwaroopam along with Kamal. So there Dabangg 2' coming up. I'm so glad I've been working throughout the year will. Success than to maintain it easier. "

In Sonakshi 'Vishwaroopam,' both Indian and Western sounds of the game is for. "I love to see myself in a sari. I hope I get to wear them a lot. We start shooting in June."

Future producers will have to wait a year. Sonakshi do not have time. "I do not even more projects for one year. You can" with Ranbir Singh He is eager to include it? "She is a bundle of talent, is not he? Yes, there are talking about a project with him. It would be a good combination."

Sonakshi says she old but yeah, does not feel wiser. "I felt the wall I can fight to be pushed back. There were many ways to try to corner me. But thankfully I can beat on your chin. I always thought I was a lazy person. But I realized I can work hard. as long as I enjoy your work, how it does matter what people say about me? I am going to talk about being better than seems to have ignored. "

0 comments: On Sonakshi excited for Telugu ‘Kick’s remake

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom