I want to star in a film with Raghu: Sugandha

Monday, June 13, 2011
 Raghu
After a handful of critically acclaimed films, starring Bollywood actress Sugandha Garg now wants to act in movies with his wife, television personality and actor Raghu Ram, and says that the project could actually be realized next year.

Despite the new faces making their debut on behalf of a 27-year-old actress is able to capture the attention of the audience a nifty paper Shaleen aastal''Jaane Tu Ya Jane went Na''ja star''Tere Bin Laden''ja''My Name Is Khan.''

Sugandha said that he now wants to share the screen, Raghu, MTV Roadies producer tegutsenud''Tees Khan''ja''Jhoota maar Hi Sahi.''

"Raghu, I have been together for eight years and my first job was with him. I think he is a fantastic actor and I want to make a movie with him.

"I told him about the idea, but he wants to write the script or production. But I'm convinced that shared the screen with him. Hopefully, if nothing comes out next year," said Sugandha PTI.

Raghu has nikerdatud''paha mees''pilt his coarse behavior and excessive use of expletives of his shows, but Sugandha, says that her husband was a thorough gentleman in real life.
"Ask me whether Roadies Raghu picture really is like asking a boxer when he goes home and beats his wife. We all know that it doesn''t. Raghu is a complete gentleman," said Sugandha.
The actor is now making his foray into small screen as co-anchor the show with a super model Indrani Dasgupta travels to India to study the nature of the contents of people.

0 comments: On I want to star in a film with Raghu: Sugandha

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom