Pravesh Rana in an action film

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Pravesh Rana


Pravesh Rana is ready for the big leap from the small to the big screen to take. A rather defensive Pravesh says: "I do not know why people call it a leap.

If I label as a jump, it undermines what I'm doing right now. "Rana will essay the lead in Tigmanshu Dhulia, yet untitled film based on Hamlet and will essay the title role." It is an intense action movie and commercial will be located in North India, "said Pravesh.

It acknowledges the contribution of his TV fame and says," TV's made ​​me what I am today. Even Mr India crown me the recognition that the TV did. "Pravesh, which hosts the latest season of Emotional Atyachar for the second time, feels good to be back on the show. Talking about his personal life, Pravesh clams up when asked about his connection to the Bigg Boss Claudia home. Was it all scripted? "Aww ... that was a long time ago and I do not talk about it. "

0 comments: On Pravesh Rana in an action film

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom