Double Dhamaal for Saifu, will date two Bebos at a time !

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Double Dhamaal for Saifu

Actor Saif Ali Khan will be dating two women at a time, as he let his Bebo's side.Bollywood by Numero Uno actress Kareena Kapoor will soon be immortalized in wax.She newest Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and quite apart from the film industry is humbled to join the likes of established stars.

Kareena says, "It's an honor and privilege to have been a part of Madame Tussauds. To be immortalized in wax is a dream come true. Right after the age of eight, I wanted to act and the I was eighteen, I wanted my own wax statue. and now, .. I'm glad it's finally happening. This is my own work and his talent but my body is an affirmation of stardom.

Supposedly, Kareena wax statue will be unveiled in September and he is very excited and honored about it.

0 comments: On Double Dhamaal for Saifu, will date two Bebos at a time !

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom