Kareena and I have never been better’

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Kareena
Actor Saif Ali Khan is a long period with recent reports that he and Kareena Kapoor are on the verge of splitting, thanks to its round-the-clock schedule of shooting that has left him feeling "neglected". "Why do I feel neglected when I have my parents and children here with me. Kareena was in London a few weeks

and is expected to come back to me soon, "retort the star-producer, who is neck deep in filming his next home production, Cocktail, adding with a laugh," Work is so hectic that there is no time to feel neglected . "
He emphasizes that he and Kareena operated under the Covenant to be with each other every few weeks, and she joins him in Paris when he visited the French capital to meet its obligations to the international watch brand. "After this, we use a few days in London before he returned home to India," he says.

Saif is uncomfortable discussing his personal life, and recently he has insisted that she only focused on their job interviews. "I just finally becomes a man dating a beautiful actress, not an actor trying to make a good film," he grouses. "But I understand where these rumors come from, I have been busy Agent Vinod, and cocktail Aarakshan and Kareena have been juggling the five major movies -.. Bodyguard, RA.One, Agent Vinod, and short-term Shaadi Act Of Murder But I can assure our well-wishers that all is well, actually it has never been better. "

He points out that during their four year relationship, he used to talk about. Only when the media reported that he was upset with Kareena kissing Sylvester Stallone is set for Kambakkht Ishq (2009), that he lost his cool.

Also upsetting is the recent story of a day center, which says it is pleased with having to finance a family vacation Kareena. "Her family has always been kind to me, so it's really annoying. The members of the family, and refers to the bonding of the opposite sex is a very bad taste," he says.

How are his parents react? "They're not the type of response, which had its share of rumors. They know how much weight to give to such stories and it is not unfair."

So we can expect the announcement of a marriage Agent Vinod? "Of course, Kareena and I are very close and look forward to a bright future together. But please, right now, I want to focus on our work and not let our personal life to overshadow it."

0 comments: On Kareena and I have never been better’

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom