Abhay Deol's Jitters In Sky For 'Zindagi Na.'

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Abhay Deol's
There were many firsts for Abhay Deol in `Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara` - if he liked to sing in the sea and diving, was acting scared out of their wits when it came to film a scene for the skydive.

I' ve always wanted to jump on a plane, I was able to make this film, but it was scary I'm not a tandem jump -. Are you also a man with a parachute attached, because his first jump, you will always be with someone, "Abhay told reporters.

"He (the supervisor), opened the door of the aircraft door, and sat with me on top of your feet hanging in the air. I told him to sit either inside or jump, I can` t handle it. So when we jumped, I felt that I change me and go back, but can't do, so that's even more frightening," says 35-year-old.

But Abhay enjoy diving into the sea and found it "in meditation, because I love the water."

"I like to swim. When I sea the blue sea, I feel like diving, and that dream came true in this film."
Abhay Deol's
The director Zoya Akhtar tells a story of three friends' Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara ". He has teamed up with Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay for the film. Because a woman takes it zeroed in on Kalki Koechlin and Katrina Kaif.

It is scheduled for release July 15.

After indulging in extreme sports, the actress also sang for the first time in the film, and even matched the steps prolific dancer Hrithik in the song "señorita."

"Singing was fun. I'm not a singer, so I was a little worried, but I was more worried about the song as a dance. I `m never happy dance. I did it very reluctantly. We locked down for three days before the shooting and practiced So three days.is not very difficult step, and it's why we are so casual about it.

"For me,` it is not talking about problems or easiness of a step, it'
s about to come upon the consciousness of doing the steps," says Abhay, Travels dancing tango song "Pyaar ki yeh" in Honeymoon Pvt.

His six-year acting career, Abhay has typically featured a main character in films like 'Socha Na Tha `,` Harassment Harassment 'Ek Chalis Ki Last Local', 'Manorama Six Feet Under `,` Lucky Oye! Lucky Oye! And Dev D.

But Zindagi Na `` Dobara Milegi room he shares with two other players.

"We have all the main protagonists in this film, so it's not that it's breaking me away from the main lead. There is nothing wrong with sharing a room. Have I done it before with` Honeymoon Travels with.There were six pairs.

"When I wan Aisha,not even a main character, so I don't have these problems. As long as I like the character, I do not have to share space with some problems," he said.

0 comments: On Abhay Deol's Jitters In Sky For 'Zindagi Na.'

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom