All is good with me, do not worry-Big B

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Big B
"‘Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap’ hero Amitabh Bachchan, who is known to be in the pink of health, recently shared his Twitterati that he is in good condition and well-wishers and fans need not worry about him.

Well, the legend of a veteran who, according to his blog earlier suffered from congestion in chest and throat infection, seen his family doctor is currently taking antibiotics and pull out.

Ask BHTB team and fans need not worry about Big B tweeted "I see the fraternity as usual, worried and anxious about their condition, but this is really something.

"I am good and fine fettle That all the others to get sick and tire -. My staff, security, viruses, etc. is in the air has taken its toll on everything, but everything is fine with me, do not worry."
Amitabh today's antibiotics

Mr. Bachchan, who recently has been kept pretty busy making promotions and the home of his upcoming production of "‘Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap’ ", taking antibiotics to recover quickly.

Talking about his illness, was the senior Bachchan previously blogged, "It is a setback for the health .. I think there is congestion in the chest and neck has been sore and painful glands ... so back to the doctor and antibiotics to control it."

Hectic work schedule, Big B, subject to health
Mega Star of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan will move heaven and earth to make his upcoming flick hit with moviegoers.

Incidentally, Amitabh is not only acting in the film, but also produce it, and so it is overloaded with work commitments.

He is constantly talking about what he typically does not own the movie and it has taken a toll on his health.

What is the reason behind his poor health, posted Bachchan, "It may be that I tend to talk as much as I do the last day of a year. All my quota for the year ended 2011 will still be less than what I've done the last 2 days. It is much more talk! And when I get home ... it just kind of stunned, even dozing off while standing and the lack of complete power.

"This is not good, will position the breast to me it takes forever to heal and become normal. This is the best treatment before it gets out of hand ..."

0 comments: On All is good with me, do not worry-Big B

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom