It’s difficult to control emotions: Hrithik

Monday, June 20, 2011
It’s difficult to control emotions: Hrithik

Actor Hrithik Roshan, who quite regularly on the set of Just Dance now admits he is slightly sentimental while watching participants perform. And that is why he often ends up crying on the show. "It is difficult to control emotions. I seen videos of the top 50 participants. When Farah (Khan), Vaibhavi (Merchant) and I got the list further to bring down, I got goosebumps.

I cried often, because I could feel the passion each participant and how it must feel for them to get eliminated in the last phase of elections, "Hrithik added. "If I had my way, I would never allow anyone to get away from the show."

He explains that the show format is such that everyone in the elimination point is the same dance style of their performance. Anyone who can not or do not deliver according to the judges' expectations, was shown the door. "It makes me feel more guilty, because even though I know that a particular participant are not too big of a particular dance form, I have no choice but to assess with any phenomenal at the same dance," says Hrithik, that his personal phone number given to each participant thrown out of the show so far. "It's the least I could do. I can only offer help if they need me."

Two months ago the actor presents sent by his fans and participants from various cities where auditions were held. When asked if there was anything that caught his attention, the actor, popular for his dancing skills, says that a fan had his picture tattooed on his body. "I could not see him personally, but when I saw the pictures, I was shocked. I can not even begin to hurt the boy should have worn my body image tattooed on his proposal," says Hrithik, who would never recommend anything which could threaten their lives to do, adding: "I do not know how I could forgive myself if he bled and died because of this."

0 comments: On It’s difficult to control emotions: Hrithik

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom