Amitabh Bachchan's will: Equal share for Abhishek and Shweta

Monday, June 20, 2011
Amitabh Bachchan's will

To the world he is Amitabh Bachchan - the superstar, but for his kids, Shweta and Abhishek Bachchan, he has a strong pillar of love and support.

His eyes twinkle when he talks about them: "I treat a friend like Abhishek, Shweta but as a girl, I thought it was better to give her space."

He adds: "Women are very important part of life Actually, I decided that I will die, everything I have with me will be equally divided between my daughter and son .."

"People say 'Dhan Hoti Hai Betiya Parayas, but I feel they have a daughter. If we do not have problems at home we talk with Shweta and she gives us a very logical solution to it. "

A leader leads by example and role model for millions around the world, especially the Big B will send the right message.

0 comments: On Amitabh Bachchan's will: Equal share for Abhishek and Shweta

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom