Salman Khan want more 20 year to become a Rajnikanth

Sunday, July 24, 2011


The four action movies ever - wanted DABANGG clear, bodyguard (3 of which were extremely good and is one of the most highly anticipated), and a smooth, is stylized action sequences Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will be touted as Rajnikanth and Bollywood.


But Salman refused to make any comparisons with Rajnikanth for the icon. On the contrary, he agrees that it will take him another 20 years to reach the level of Rajni.


"No, not Rajni sir is another level entirely. I need the extra 20 years to be Rajnikanth. And I hope I can say it, but I do not want to go in that direction. It's too hard to be there. I am good with my Yaar things, "says the modest actor.


Well Salman, you do not want to brag about myself, but do you have a large fan following.

0 comments: On Salman Khan want more 20 year to become a Rajnikanth

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom