Imran wants Ranbir's Support

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Imran
Imran Khan, who heads the drinking age to raise the bar on the state government called for the fans and Bollywood fraternity to support him in his cause.

Speaking of the media for their cause, says Imran: "I think, to raise the drinking age is an attack on personal freedom, if we are allowed to have children for 21 years and die fighting for the people, why raise the drinking age I also believe that drinking does not affect theage group alone.everyone over 25 can also be abused for theirown drinks. I decided to approach the courts on this issue and willaccept any decision is delivered. "

On the question of supporting actors Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor in particular to Imran, "I would support this z. love FORAARSAGERanbir I this case I want all the actors, politicians and other peoplefor a support in influential positions matter .."

Imran is the one with the actor's own Until the file arrow against the State Government's decision.

0 comments: On Imran wants Ranbir's Support

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom