I'll be back soon, says Rajini

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Rajini
Superstar Rajnikanth, who is released from a hospital in Singapore, today confirmed his fans that he would need to act very quickly, and finally shooting her current flick, "Rana", ending speculation that the film is the next period.

It is a philosophical note, the actress, who underwent treatment of renal disease reported in Singapore, said, however, was the only man to spin a coin in the air during the game, "It is the Lord of hosts, who have decided in which direction he fell on the ground, head or tail. "

"I relate to this game, while this money, medicine, science and the best doctors are one of the prayers, fasting, and special homams the other side (the fans). My belief is 100 percent, they rescued me," he said, four page handwritten letter to his fans in Singapore, where he is convalescing after his hospital stint.

After treatment at two hospitals in Chennai, was 61-year-old actress moved to Singapore.

The letter was a copy of which is published in the media, he said, a gesture to fans and proved that love "Rajni enjoys among the people" and that they regard him as a brother, friend and son.

"I'll never forget it. I have no words to thank you all. My future ambition is to entertain you all. I will entertain you and Rana quickly," he said, ending speculation that movie where she is bound Deepika Padukone is on the shelf because of his illness.

0 comments: On I'll be back soon, says Rajini

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom