I have never kissed onscreen: Kajal Agarwal

Thursday, June 2, 2011
Tollywood star, Kajal Agarwal, who stars opposite Ajay Devgn in 'Singham', says this is where she belongs unlike other South actresses

Telugu cinema's leading actress, Kajal Agarwal is set to re-enter Bollywood with her debut opposite Ajay Devgn in Rohit Shetty's Singham.

The Punju girl made her first appearance here with Kyun Hogaya Na in 2004 but then ventured south to give some of the biggest hits like Magdheera and Chandamama. In a tete-a-tete with the pretty starlet

Kajal Agarwal
How do you feel about making a debut opposite Ajay Devgan?
Ajay Devgan is one of the best actors this country can boast of. So I am glad to be debuting with him.


What made you venture into Bollywood?
It happened by chance. I was doing a couple of films down South. It was bound to happen at some point in my life considering that I was born and brought up in Mumbai. I've lived here all my life.

It was a very natural progression towards Bollywood. I am very happy doing my films in South.

How did you land with role in Singham?
Rohit offered me the role after seeing my south film Magadheera. He was looking for a simple and innocent girl for the role and felt I fitted the bill perfectly.

A lot of actresses from South make dream debuts and then disappear into oblivion. Are you here to stay?
I am a Mumbai girl who went down South, made it big and is now back to the place where she belongs.

I have not seen myself as a South Indian actress. I am a Punjabi girl.

Compared to South, Bollywood is way bolder and glamorous. How do you plan to keep up to it?
I have my limitations. I have never kissed onscreen. I had cheated a kiss once in a South film.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

0 comments: On I have never kissed onscreen: Kajal Agarwal

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom